Thursday, December 1, 2011

Shri Malhari-Mhalasakant PratahSmaranam

Shri Malhari-Mhalasakant PratahSmaranam 

Shri Malhari-Mahalasakant PratahSmaranam is in Sanskrit. Malhari-Mhalasakant or Khandoba is incarnation of God Shiva. He defeated demons Mani and Malla and killed them. The pratahSmaranam is the praise of Malhari it goes as under. I think of God Shiva early in the morning that destroys fear in our life. I bow to God Malhari who is worshiped in the world. Because of presence of his wife Mhalasa his left side of the body; is looking beautiful. Just like spring season most excellent in all seasons, Malhari is most honorable among all men; I remember him early in the morning. Heads of demon Mani and demon Malla are at the feet of Malhari; I perform bhajan of him in the morning. He has a divine light surrounding his body and has beautiful white teeth. He is wearing a thorn of jewels and has got a strong body; I bow to Malhari early in the morning. Malhari-Mahalasakant has Sun and Moon as his earing. He has Khadga, Damroo and Trishool in his hands. His eyes are like Sun and Moon. I bow to Malhari-Mahalasakant early in the morning. The devotee who listen/reads this pious Shri Malhari-Mahalasakant PratahSmaranam by getting up early in the morning will become victorious in his every endeavor. 

श्रीमल्हारि म्हाळसाकांत प्रातःस्मरणं 
प्रातःस्मरामि भावभीतिहरं सुरेशं I 
मल्हारिमिन्द्रकमलानन विश्ववंद्यम् I 
श्रीम्हाळसावदन शोभितवामभागं I 
मल्हारिदेवमनघं पुरुषं वसन्तम् II १ II 
प्रातर्भजामि मणिमल्लजरुंडमालं I 
माणिक्यदीप्ति शरदोज्वलदन्तपंक्तिम् I 
रत्नैर्महामुगुटमण्डितमष्टमूर्तिम् I 
सन्तप्तहेमनिभगौर शरीरपुष्टम् II २ II 
प्रातर्नमामि फ़णिकज्जल मुक्तदीपम् I 
चन्द्रार्ककुण्डल सुशोभित कर्णयुग्मम् I 
सत्पात्र खड्ग डमरूच त्रिशूल हस्तं I 
खण्डेन्दुशेखर निभं शशिसूर्यनेत्रम् II ३ II 
इदं पुण्यमयं स्तोत्रं मल्हारेर्यपठेन्नरः I 
प्रातः प्रातः समुत्थाय सर्वत्र विजयी भवेत् II ४ II 
II इति श्रीमल्हारि म्हाळसाकांत प्रातःस्मरणं II 

श्रीमल्हारि म्हाळसाकांत प्रातःस्मरण मराठी अर्थ: 

मी सकाळी सकाळी या भवसागरांतील भयाचे हरण करणाऱ्या शंकराचे स्मरण करतो. त्या विश्ववंद्य असलेल्या मल्हारीचे स्मरण करतो. श्रीम्हाळसा या आपल्या पत्नीच्यामुळे त्याच्या शरीराचा डावा भाग शोभून दिसत आहे, देवांना भयमुक्त करणाऱ्या सर्व पुरुषामध्ये श्रेष्ट (वसंत) अशा श्रीमल्हारीचे स्मरण करतो. मी सकाळी मणी व मल्ल या दैत्यांच्या रुंडमाला पायदळी असलेल्या श्रीमल्हारीचे भजन करतो. माणीक्याच्या तेजाने दैदिप्यमान अशी दीप्ती व पांढरीशुभ्र दंतपंक्ति व रत्नांनी मढविलेला मुकुट धारण केलेली मूर्ती व संतप्त (मणी-मल्ल दैत्यांमुळे) झाल्यामुळे हेमनिभगौर झालेले पुष्ट शरीर असलेल्या श्रीमल्हारीचे भजन करतो. मी सकाळी सकाळी या रवी-चंद्र हे कर्णकुंडले असलेल्या, हातांत खड्ग, डमरू व त्रिशूल आणि जणू रवी व चंद्र हेच डोळे असलेल्या श्री मल्हारी- म्हाळसाकांताचे स्मरण करतो. असे हे श्री मल्हारी- म्हाळसाकांताचे पुण्यमय स्तोत्र सकाळी सकाळी जो म्हणेल तो सर्वत्र विजयी होईल. अशा रीतीने हे श्री मल्हारी- म्हाळसाकांताचे प्रातःस्मरण त्यालाच अर्पण करू.
Shri Malhari-Mhalasakant PratahSmaranam



Custom Search

No comments: