Friday, April 6, 2012

Mantratmakam ShriMaruti Stotram मन्त्रात्मकं श्रीमारुतिस्तोत्रं

Mantratmakam ShriMaruti Stotram 

We celebrate Shri Hanuman birth day on Chaitra Pournima every year. This year Chaitra Pournima is on 6th April 2012. I am uploading Mantratmakam ShriMaruti Stotram which is in Sanskrit. It is a very beautiful creation of Shri Vasudevanand Saraswati. Maruti/Hanuman is a great devotee of God Ram. This stotra is called as Mantratmakam because if we write first letter (Sanskrit Devanagari) of each line, it form a hanuman Mantra. This can be translated as “Om namo bhagavat aanjaneyaay mahaabalaaya swaahaa”. 
1 I bow to Vayu (God Wind) putra (son) Hanuman. Hanuman can take a very big form or a small form as per his will. He can remove sorrow and affection. He had removed sorrow of Sita. He had destroyed AshokVan and burnt Lanka. He is a very good orator. I bow to God Hanuman who is messenger of God Ram. (1-2) 
2 He had a tremendous speed and he had defeated God Vayu. He had saved life of Laxman. He is leader of monkeys. He has a very good control over his organs and will. He lives in forests. He is very knowledgeable. He is commander of army of Sugriv. I bow to Anjani putra God Hanuman. (3-4) 
3 He is destroyer of fear of death and birth. He is remover of all troubles. He is very near and dear devotee of God Ram. He is remover of fear from demon, devil and ghost. He also makes us free from fear of Yaksha, Demon, lions and serpents and other poisonous creatures. I bow to that monkey roopa God Hanuman. (5-6) 
4 He has crossed a big ocean in his one leap. He is great and powerful among all. His body is very hard and strong like Vajra (Weapon of God Indra). I bow to great God Hanuman. O! God Hanuman please protects me. (7-7.5) 
5 O! Hanuman you are death of Demons. You bless us/your devotees immediately. Please make me successful and victorious. Please destroy all my enemies. (8-8.5) 
6 The devotee who recites this stotra for the people depending on him becomes victorious. Nobody can defeat him. (9)
Thus here completes Mnatratmakam ShriMaruti Stotram.

मन्त्रात्मकं श्रीमारुतिस्तोत्रं 
ॐ नमो वायुपुत्राय भीमरूपाय धीमते I 
नमस्ते रामदूताय कामरूपाय श्रीमते II १ II 
मोहशोकविनाशाय सीताशोकविनाशिने I 
भग्नाशोकवनायास्तु दग्धलङ्काय वाग्मिने II २ II 
गतिनिर्जितवाताय लक्ष्मण प्राणदाय च I 
वनौकसां वरिष्ठाय वशिने वनवासिने II ३ II 
तत्त्वज्ञान सुधासिन्धुनिमग्नाय महीयसे I 
 आञ्जनेयाय शूराय सुग्रीवसचिवाय ते II ४ II 
जन्ममृत्युभयघ्नाय सर्वक्लेशहराय च I 
नेदिष्ठाय प्रेतभूतपिशाचभयहारिणे II ५ II 
यातनानाशनायास्तु नमो मर्कटरूपिणे I 
यक्षराक्षसशार्दूलसर्पवृश्चिक भीह्रते II ६ II 
महाबलाय वीराय चिरंजीविन उद्धते I 
हारिणे वज्रदेहाय चोल्लङ्घितमहाब्धये II ७ II 
बलिनामग्रगण्याय नमो नः पाहि मारुते I 
लाभदोSसि त्वमेवाशु हनुमन् राक्षसान्तक II ८ II 
यशो जयं च मे देहि शत्रून् नाशय नाशय I 
स्वाश्रितानामभयदं य एवं स्तौति मारुतिम् I 
हानिः कुतो भवेत्तस्य सर्वत्र विजयी भवेत् II ९ II 
II इति श्री ह्रत्पुन्दरिकाधिष्ठितश्रीमत्परमहंसपरिव्राजकाचार्य श्रीवासुदेवानंदसरस्वतीकृतं मन्त्रात्मकं श्रीमारुतिस्तोत्रं संपूर्णं II
मन्त्रात्मकं श्रीमारुतिस्तोत्रं मराठी अर्थ: 

दरवर्षी आपण चैत्र पौर्णिमेला श्री हनुमान जयंती साजरी करतो. या वर्षी आपण हनुमान जयंती ६ एप्रिल २०१२ ला साजरी करत आहोत. सर्व हनुमान भक्तांसाठी परम पूज्य श्री वासुदेवानंद सरस्वतींचे मंत्रात्मक मारुती स्तोत्र सादर करीत आहे. 
१-२) मी भयंकर रुप धारण करणार्या बुद्धिमान वायुपुत्र हनुमानाला नमस्कार करतो. जो स्वेच्छेनुसार रूप धारण करण्यास समर्थ आहे, जो मोह आणि शोकाचा नाश करणारा आहे, जो सीतेचा शोक नाहीसा करणारा आहे, अशोकवनाचा विध्वंसक जो लंकेचे भस्म करणारा आहे आणि जो कुशल वक्ता आहे त्या श्रीमान रामदूताला मी नमस्कार करतो. 
३-४) ज्याने आपल्या वेगाने प्रत्यक्ष वायुला हरविले आहे, जो लक्ष्मणाचा प्राणदाता आहे, माकडांमध्ये श्रेष्ठ, जितेंद्रिय, वनामध्ये राहणारा, तत्त्वज्ञानरुपी अमृतसागरांत मग्न असणारा, महान ऐश्वर्यशाली आणि सुग्रीवाच्या सचिवाला त्या शूरवीर अंजनी नंदनाला मी नमस्कार करतो. 
५-६) जो जन्ममृत्यूरुपी भयाचा नाश करणारा, सर्व कष्टांचा नाश करणारा, भगवान श्री रामांचा निकटचा, भूत, प्रेत, पिशाच यांच्या भयाला निवारणारा, पीडेचा नाशक, आणि यक्ष, राक्षस, सिंह, सर्प आणि विंचू याच्या भयापासून रक्षण करणारा, त्या मर्कट रुपी हनुमानाला नमस्कार असो. 
७-७.५) जो महासागराला पार करणारा आहे, अहंकारी लोकांचा गर्व हरण करणारा, चिरंजीवी, बलवानांमध्ये अग्रगण्य, ज्याचे शरीर वज्रासारखे कठीण आहे, त्या महाबली वीरवर हनुमानाला नमस्कार करतो. हे मारुतीराया आमचे रक्षण कर. 
८-८.५) राक्षसांसाठी कालस्वरूप, हनुमाना आपण शीघ्र लाभ देणारे आहात, म्हणून मला यश द्या आणि विजयी करा. तसेच माझ्या शत्रुंचा सर्वथा नाश करा. 
९) जो हनुमान भक्त त्याच्यावर आश्रीत असलेल्या लोकांसाठी अभय देणार्या हनुमानाचे या स्तोत्रा द्वारे स्तवन करतो, तो सर्वत्र विजयी होतो त्याची कशी बरे हानी होईल? अर्थात त्याची हानी होणारच नाही आणि तो यशस्वी आणि विजयी होईल. 
अशा रीतीने श्रीमत्परमहंसपरिव्राजकाचार्य श्रीवासुदेवानन्दसरस्वतीनी रचिलेले मन्त्रात्मक श्रीमारुतिस्तोत्र संपूर्ण झाले. 
या स्तोत्राला मन्त्रात्मकं असे म्हंटले आहे कारण परम पूज्य श्रीवासुदेवानन्दसरस्वतीनी या स्तोत्राच्या रचनेंत 
" ॐ नमो भगवत आंजनेयाय महाबलाय स्वाहा
हा मंत्र गुंफला आहे. स्तोत्राच्या प्रत्येक ओळींतील पहिले अक्षर घेतल्यावर हा मंत्र तयार होतो.  

Mnatratmakam ShriMaruti Stotram 
मन्त्रात्मकं श्रीमारुतिस्तोत्रं 



Custom Search

2 comments:

sitaramhanu said...

Thanks for valuable storams. I inform you that I can not view the sanskrit part. I am using sony experia mobile. Please help me to view them.

Prakash Ketkar said...

Shri Sitaramhanu
Namaskar
Thank you for viewing my blog and your comment. I think there may be a Font non availability in your sony experia mobile. I am using Google Multilingual font for Sanskrit (Devanagari)script. In the earlier uploads I was converting the Sanskrit Stotra text in the Image form which was not proper for the viewers who wanted to download the Stotra script. To have an idea of my earlier uploads please visit following link.
Shri Hanuman Vadavanal Stotra
http://ioustotra.blogspot.com/2009/03/shri-hanumanvadavanal-stotra.html
If it helps you in any way for solving your problem then please let me know which stotras script you want in image form, I will do it for you wherever possible I will upload the stotra script in image form also. Wishing All the best to you and your family members.