Tuesday, October 4, 2011

ShashtiDevi Stotra षष्टीदेवी स्तोत्र

ShashtiDevi Stotra 

This Stotra is in Sanskrit. It is from ShriMat MahaDevi Bhagwat. ShashtiDevi is for the protection of our children, she is for giving offspring/children to the people who don’t have a child. ShashtiDevi gives blessing to all issueless couples, even to barren women and give them a child. Father and/or mother of a diseased child recites/listens this stotra ShashtiDevi remove the disease of the child and bless the child with good, sound health. ShashtiDevi is worshiped on the sixth day after the birth of a child, then on 21st day and at time when child takes solid food. In many families ShashtiDevi is worshiped on every shukla shashti of every month according to the custom for the health, betterment and progress of children in the family. God Narayan said O! Narad listen, now I am telling you ShashtiDevi Stotra. This stotra fulfills the good desires of the devotees. I bow to Goddess Devi, Mahadevi, and Bhagavati Siddhi and Shanti. I bow to Shubha or Goddess Shashti many times. I bow to Varada (who gives blessings), Putrada (who gives children), Dhanada (who gives money, wealth), Sukhada (who gives happiness) and Mokshada (who makes us free from bondage of life) many times. I bow to Bhagavati Siddha who is created from the 6th degree of Mool Prakruti. Maya, Siddhayogini, Sara, Sharada and Paradevi are names of Bhagavati Shashti. I always bow to her. She is always looking after betterment of children, giver of health and wealth to them and always bless to the children and she give us the fruit of our karma (the judgment our good and bad deeds and accordingly the pleasures or punishment). Hence I bow to her many times. ShashtiDevi is wife of Bhagawan Kartikeya. She is the first to be worship in any type of work, she bless the devotee by giving them darshan. People always worship her. She always protects the other Gods. She is very pious; holy hence I bow to her many times. She is (very calm) free from any cruelty and anger. Hence I bow to her many times. O! Goddess ShashtiDevi give me wealth, good wife and good children. O! Goddess Maheshwari give me fame, victory over my enemies. I bow to Goddess ShashtiDevi many times who gives me success and wealth. I bow to you many times O! Goddess ShashtiDevi give me land (kingdom), knowledge and success. King Priyavrat praise Goddess ShashtiDevi as above and then Goddess blessed him with a son. Any devotee who don’t have a son and who recites/listens this stotra daily with faith, concentration and devotion for one year becomes father/mother of a beautiful son with good health and long life. Even barren women are also blessed with good children. Any devotee who recites/listens this stotra daily with faith, concentration and devotion for one year his sins found vanished by the blessings by the Goddess ShashtiDevi. Thus here completes ShashtiDevi Stotra which is from ShriMat Devi Maha Bhagawata. 

Shashthi Devi Stotra
Narayan Uvacha
stotram shrunu munishreshta sarvkamshubhavaham I
vanchchaapradam cha sarveshaam goodha vedeshu Narad I
namo devyai mahadevyai siddhyai shaantyai nmo nmaha II
shubhayai devasenayai shashthayai devyai nmo nmaha I
varadayai putradayai dhanadayai nmo nmaha II
sukhadayai mokshadayai shashthayai devyai nmo nmaha I 

Isrushtayai shashthasharupayai siddhayai nmo nmaha II
mayayai siddhyoginyai shashthidevyai nmo nmaha I
sarayai sardayai cha paradevyai nmo nmaha II
baladhishtatrudevyai cha shashthidevyai nmo nmaha I
kalyanadayai kalyanyai faladayai cha karmanam II
pratyakshaayai swabhaktanam shashthayai devyai nmo nmaha I 
poojyayai skandakantayai srveshaam srvkarmsu II
devrkshanakarinyai  shashthidevyai nmo nmaha I  
shudhasatvasvarupaayai vanditaayai nrunaam sadaa II
hinsakrodhavarjitayai shashthidevyai nmo nmaha I
dhanam dehi priyaam dehi putram dehi sureshwari II
manam dehi jayam dehi dvisho jahi maheshwari I
dharma dehi yasho dehi shashthidevyai nmo nmaha II
dehi bhoomim prajaam dehi vidyam dehi supoojite I
kalyanam cha jayam dehi shashthidevyai nmo nmaha II
iti devim cha sanstooy lebhe putram priyavrataha I
yashasvinam cha rajendarha shasthidevyaha prasadataha II
shasthi stotramidam shrunoti tu vtsaram I 
aputro labhate putram param suchirajivanam II
varshamekam cha yo bhaktya sampoojyeda shrunoti cha I
sarvapapad vinirmukto mahavandhya prasooyate II
vira putram cha guninam vidyantam yashasvinam I
suchirayushyavantam cha soote devi prasadataha II
kakvandhya cha ya nari mrutvtsa cha ya bhavet I
varsham shrutva labhetputram shashthidevi prasadataha II
rogyukte cha bale cha pita mata shrunoti chet I 
masen muchyte baalha shashthidevi prasadataha II 
II iti shri devibhagvte mahapurane navam skande shri shasthidevi 

stotram sampooranam II
षष्ठीदेवी स्तोत्र
नारायण उवाच 
स्तोत्रं श्रुणु मुनिश्रेष्ट सर्वकामशुभावहम् I 
वांछाप्रदं च सर्वेषां गूढं वेदेषु नारद I 
नमो देव्यै महादेव्यै सिद्धयै शांत्यै नमो नमः II 
शुभायै देवसेनायै षष्ठयै देव्यै नमो नमः I 
वरदायै पुत्रदायै धनदायै नमो नमः II 
सुखदायै मोक्षदायै षष्ठयै देव्यै नमो नमः I 
सृष्टयै षष्ठाशरूपायै सिद्धायै च नमो नमः II 
मायायै सिद्धयोगिन्यै षष्ठीदेव्यै नमो नमः I 
सारायै सारदायै च परादेव्यै नमो नमः II 
बालाधिष्टातृदेव्यै च षष्ठीदेव्यै नमो नमः I
कल्याणदायै कल्याण्यै फ़लदायै च कर्मणाम् II 
प्रत्यक्षायै स्वभक्तानां षष्ठयै देव्यै नमो नमः I 
पूज्यायै स्कंदकान्तायै सर्वेषां सर्वकर्मसु II 
देवरक्षणकारिण्यै षष्ठीदेव्यै नमो नमः I 
शुद्धसत्वस्वरुपायै वन्दितायै नृणां सदा II 
हिंसाक्रोधवर्जितायै षष्ठीदेव्यै नमो नमः I
धनं देहि प्रियां देहि पुत्रं देहि सुरेश्वरि II 
मानं देहि जयं देहि द्विषो जहि महेश्वरि I
धर्मं देहि यशो देहि षष्ठीदेव्यै नमो नमः II 
देहि भूमिं प्रजां देहि विद्यां देहि सुपूजिते I 
कल्याणं च जयं देहि षष्ठीदेव्यै नमो नमः II 
इति देवीं च संस्तूय लेभे पुत्रं प्रियव्रतः I 
यशस्विनं च राजेन्द्रः षष्टिदेव्याः प्रसादतः II 
षष्टिस्त्रोत्रमिदं ब्रह्मन् यः श्रुणोति तु वत्सरम् I 
अपुत्रो लभते पुत्रं परं सुचिरजीविनम् II 
वर्षंमेकं च यो भक्त्या संपूज्येदं श्रुणोति च I 
सर्वपापाद्विनिर्मुक्तो महावन्ध्या प्रसूयते II 
वीरं पुत्रं च गुणिनं विद्यावन्तं यशस्विनम् I 
सुचिरायुष्यवन्तं च सूते देवीप्रसादतः II 
काकवन्ध्या च या नारी मृतवत्सा च या भवेत् I 
वर्षं श्रुत्वा लभेत्पुत्रं षष्ठीदेवीप्रसादतः II
रोगयुक्ते च बाले च पिता माता श्रुणोति चेत् I
मासेन मुच्यते बालः षष्ठीदेवीप्रसादतः II
II इति श्री देवीभागवते महापुराणे नवम स्कन्दे श्री षष्ठीदेवी स्तोत्रं संपूर्णं II 
मराठी अर्थ:
षष्ठीदेवी स्तोत्र 
भगवान नारायण म्हणाले, हे मुनिश्रेष्ट नारदा! सर्व कामना शुभ व पूर्ण करणारे व सर्वांचे मनोरथ पूर्ण करणारे वेदांनाही गुप्त असणारे हे स्तोत्र ऐक. देवीला नमस्कार असो. महादेवीला नमस्कार असो. भगवती सिद्धी तसेच शांतीला नमस्कार असो. शुभा, देवसेना तसेच वरदा, पुत्रदा, धनदा, सुखदा तसेच मोक्षदा भगवती षष्ठीला मी वारंवार नमस्कार करतो. मूल प्रकृतिच्या सहाव्या अंशापासून प्रकट होणार्या भगवती सिद्धाला नमस्कार असो. माया, सिद्धयोगिनी, सारा, शारदा आणि परादेवी नावांनी शोभणारी भगवती षष्ठीला मी वारंवार नमस्कार करतो. बालकांची अधिष्टात्री, त्यांचे कल्याण करणारी, कल्याण स्वरूपिणी तसेच कर्मांचे फल देणारी भगवती षष्ठीला मी वारंवार नमस्कार करतो. आपल्या भक्तांना प्रत्यक्ष दर्शन देणारी तसेच सर्वांसाठी संपूर्ण कार्यांमध्ये पूजेचा मान असलेली स्वामी कार्तिकेयाची प्राणप्रिया भगवती षष्ठीला मी वारंवार नमस्कार करतो. मनुष्य जीला नेहमी वंदन करतो, जी देवतांच्या रक्षणासाठी नेहमी सज्ज असते त्या शुद्धसत्वस्वरूप भगवती षष्ठीला मी वारंवार नमस्कार करतो. हिंसा आणि क्रोध यापासून रहित असलेल्या भगवती षष्ठीला मी वारंवार नमस्कार करतो. हे सुरेश्वरि ! तू मला धन दे, प्रिय पत्नी दे आणि पुत्र देण्याची कृपा कर. हे महेश्वरी ! तू मला जगांत सन्मान मिळवून दे, मला विजयी कर आणि माझ्या शत्रुंचा संहार कर. सुधर्म आणि यश देणार्या भगवती षष्ठीला मी वारंवार नमस्कार करतो. हे सुपूजीते ! तू मला भूमी दे, प्रजा दे, विद्या दे आणि माझे कल्याण कर व मला जय दे. भगवती षष्ठीला मी वारंवार नमस्कार करतो. अशा प्रकारे स्तुती करून राजा प्रियव्रताने षष्ठीदेवीच्या आशीर्वादाने यशस्वी पुत्र प्राप्त करून घेतला. हे ब्रह्मन् ! जो मनुष्य भगवति षष्टिच्या या स्तोत्राचे एक वर्षपर्यन्त श्रवण करतो त्याला जर पुत्र नसेल तर त्यास दीर्घजीवी, सुन्दर पुत्र प्राप्त होतो. जो एक वर्षपर्यन्त भक्तिपूर्वक देवीची पूजा करून हे स्तोत्र ऐकतो त्याची सर्व पापे नष्ट होतात. मोठी वन्ध्या नारीसुद्धा भगवती षष्टीदेवीच्या आशीर्वादाने संतान प्रसूती करण्याच्या योग्यतेची होते. ती भगवती देवसेनेच्या कृपेने गुणी, विद्वान, यशस्वी, दीर्घायू तसेच श्रेष्ट पुत्राची माता होते. काकवंध्या अगर मृतवत्सा नारी या स्तोत्राचे एक वर्षपर्यन्त श्रवण करून भगवती षष्टीदेवीच्या आशीर्वादाने पुत्रवती होते. बालक आजारी असेल तर त्याच्या माता-पित्यांनी हे स्तोत्र एक महिनापर्यन्त श्रवण केले तर भगवती षष्टीदेवीच्या आशीर्वादाने त्या बालकाचा आजार बरा होतो. अशा प्रकारे श्री देवी महाभागवतांतील नवव्या स्कधांतील षष्टीदेवी स्तोत्र संपूर्ण झाले.
ShashtiDevi Stotra

Custom Search

1 comment:

Bhanu said...

Jaigurudev You have done a wonderful job.Thanks is not a word to say for your service. No words are in the dictionary to say about your service. Please continue to do this for all Sanskrit. All the best will happen to you.This is a blessing from a mother of 66years old. Jaigurudev