Thursday, August 21, 2014

Stotra Trailer


Stotra Trailer
Hello everybody ! I prakash vishnu Ketkar is having a channel on youtube since last 5 years. On my channel uploads are now stands to more than 300 videos. Since my childhood I brought up in a culture where our family believe in Stotras/hymns of God. I used to recite many stotras of God Ram, Vishnu, Shiva, ShriKrishna, Goddess Durga, Saraswati, Mahalaxmi and many more. RamRaksha and other stotras are so effective that I received and achieved everything in my life by the blessings of God, I believe. These stotras is our treasure and are created by our great Rushies, Munies, Gods and our Grand fathers for us. These stotras is having an inherant power of making our life happy, peaceful and fulfilling our desires, demands, removing our fear, bad health and all negativity from our life. However we have to recite daily any of the stotra with faith, concentration and with a deep involvement in it. Hence after my retirement from Bank service I decided to prepare a blog on Sanskrit Stotras. Many stotras of many Gods are uploaded on my this youtube blog in Video form. On my this blog you can find the stotra in written in devnagiri which can be got printed also. Now responce to my both the blogs is overwhelming and every day more than one thousand views are reported. I have prepared many playlists on my channel as you see in this trailer. there is a separate playlist for each god. There is a playlist of Marathi Stotras, Chalisas, Months like Chaitra, Vaishakha, Shravan, Khandobache Navratra, Guruchatritra, Separate playlist of every day's Parayan for seven days Parayan of Gurucharitra. Now this channel has become Viewers and deity's Channel as I try to upload stotras as required and requested by the viewers. I mentioned it as a deity's channel as when for instance, I am deciding/thinking of uploading a paricular God 's Stotra then I am being forced and made available with some other god's stotra. It is noticed and experienced many times. My video-audio is not having music because these stotras are presented as we recite them in our house. Rythem may be missing in many stotras but easy to recite and understand. I think you may like my presentation. I wish every god loving devotee should join my blog and take advantage of the stotras uploaded. Thank you and happy viewing of my channel.

Youtube Channel
माझा youtube वरील ब्लॉग 
नमस्कार ! मी प्रकाश विष्णु केतकर. माझा youtube वर video blog आहे. मी आजपर्यंत ह्या ब्लॉगवर ३००च्यावर व्हिडिओ upload केलेले आहेत. याच ब्लॉगची माहिती देणारा हा trailer आहे. मी स्तोत्रांवर विश्र्वास असलेल्या कुटुंबांत वाढलो असल्याने रोज स्तोत्र म्हणण्याचा एक चांगला संस्कार माझ्यावर झाला. राम, कृष्ण, शंकर, विष्णु, दुर्गामाता, सरस्वती, लक्ष्मी आदि देवदेवतांच्या स्तोत्रांच्या पठणाने व प्रभावाने माझे जीवन खरोखरच सुखासमाधानाचे व अडचणी, त्रास यापासून मुक्त असून शांततेत व्यतीत झाले आहे असे मला वाटते. श्रीरामरक्षेसारखी अतिशय प्रभावी स्तोत्रे आपले ऋषि, मुनी, देव व आपले पूर्वज यांनी करुन ठेवून आपल्यावर फार मोठे उपकारच केलेले आहेत. ही स्तोत्रे आपल्या आजच्या धकाधकीच्या जीवनांतही आपल्याला फार मार्गदर्शक, दिलासा देणारी आणि आपले जीवन सुखीसमृद्ध करणारी व जीवनांत शांती देणारी आहेत असा माझा विश्र्वास आहे. म्हणूनच बँकसर्व्हिसमधून निवृत्त झाल्यावर संस्कृत स्तोत्रांचा ब्लॉग करावा असे ठरविले. सप्टेंबर २००८ मध्ये सुरु केलेल्या माझ्या या ब्लॉगला प्रचंड प्रतिसाद मिळत आहे. आता रोज जवळजवळ एक हजार viewers माझा ब्लॉग बघत असतात. निरनिराळ्या देवतांच्या playlist मी बनविल्या आहेत. सर्व देवदेवतांच्या, मराठी स्तोत्रांची, श्रावण, चैत्र अशा महिन्यांच्या, नवग्रहांची कवचे, खंडोबाचे नवरात्र, चाळिसा, सहस्त्रनाम स्तोत्रे, संपूर्ण गुरुचरित्र, गुरुचरित्र पारायणाची प्रत्येक दिवसाची वेगळी अशा सात दिवसांच्या playlist आपल्याला येथे दिसतील. काहीकाही वेळा आता मला असा अनुभव येतो की मी ठरवत असलेल्या देवतेचे स्तोत्र मला न मिळता दुसर्‍याच देवतेचे स्तोत्र माझ्यासमोर येते. तसेच माझ्या ब्लॉगचे viewers सुचवितात ती स्तोत्रेसुद्धा मी प्रयत्नपूर्वक मिळवून upload करत असतो. यामुळे हा ब्लॉग माझा न रहाता देवतांचा आणि viewers यांचाच झालेला आहे. प्रत्येक uploadला मिळणारे लोकांचे प्रतिसाद मला स्फूर्ति व प्रेरणादायी ठरतात. आपणही माझ्या ब्लॉगचा लाभ घ्यावा हीच नम्र विनंती. धन्यवाद.

Stotra Trailer

Stotra Trailer 2


Custom Search

No comments: